Register here! For questions, please contact 509-480-8015.
8 Games- Coed Leagues
Age Groups 5/6, 7/8, 9/10
Develop technical and tactical skills while learning the rules of the game
Register here for the next league session starting March 13th. Register early! For questions, please contact 509-480-8015.
8 Games - Coed Leagues
• 4v4 for adults
• 5v5 for youth
• Blocking on the line of scrimmage
• Hand fighting only - no hard contact rushing
• No jamming on the line
• You are automatically down when your flag falls out. If you catch a ball with one flag in, you are down where you caught the ball.
• You must rush 1 player. If no rush QB can run, take yardage, or 3 yard penalty. Repeat down.
• No pushing opposing players out of bounds. Zero tolerance - immediate disqualification from game. 5 yard penalty from spot of foul. Automatic first down.
• No Hurdling/ Diving - 3 yard penalty from spot of infraction
• Flag guarding/stiff arm - 3 yard penalty
• Holding offensive player to grab flag - 3 yard penalty
• Equipment not in right place (flags no on hips, jersey not tucked in under flags) Replay down
• One foot needs to be in bounds only
• Where flag is pulled, runner is down. No extending ball for extra yardage.
• Block in back - loss of down, 3 yard penalty from spot of foul.
• No stripping the ball
• 20 second play clock once ball is set by referee
• 2pt conversion from 5 yard line.
• Teams must bring white shirt and dark shirt each game - guest team will change
• Trash talking, taunting - 3 yard penalty & warning to player or players. Two times and you're out.
If you have any questions on these rules, please contact Gerd at (509) 307-1055